Friday, October 10, 2008

Color Blind?

Thanks TBG - I scored a 60 on the Color IQ test! I guess I can't compare myself to you.

Anyway, I think I should give everyone a small update on what's been going on, or is it more of a rant about my neighbors?

We have crazy neighbors! They always lock all of the doors in our building when it is completely unnecessary. We don't have to worry too much about people wandering into our front entrance area if the rest of our doors are locked, but the neighbors are a little paranoid. They go to sleep at night and they lock all the doors between theirs and the front. This includes the front entrance to the building - when the key is left in the door then we are unable to unlock it from the outside. For the last few weeks this has happened and when we come home on a weekend night (around 1 am or so) the door is locked, with the key inside, and we have to call and wake them up. Last night we had to call them at 2 am and I called the wife. As she was hanging up the phone I heard her husband saying in the backgroud "They have a key!" So when he came downstairs to let us in I reminded him that we are unable to unlock the door when the key is in. He just apologized - even though he was the one that had to get out of bed due to his mistake! Anyway, I hope that we can work it out with them and make it clear how annoying it is to be locked out every night!!!

No comments: