Friday, June 5, 2009

Dubai for Pepe

Pepe's recent adventures in Dubai. He's one crazy monkey!

Checking out the hotel rooms - these beds are nice. What should I write home about?

Hanging out by the pool, even though the sun had set it was still relaxing.

Now it's time to hit the sauna - why are we in here when it's 105 degrees outside with 75% humidity? I just don't know.

At the Dubai Museum learning about the history of the United Arab Emirates. Where's the monkeys?

Their doorways are so small for Sassafrass, but I'm good!

Dubai creek - filled with Abras (water taxis).

Riding the Big Bus to see the city sites, it's cool in here, but hot outside!

Wafi Mall - everyone will think I've gone to Egypt!

Brunch at Planet Hollywood. I saw Lawrence of Arabia's dishdasha! Sweet! [Oh, and there he is behind me!]



1 comment:

T-Fo said...

Pepe must be having the time of his life! I think he wants to stay in the exhibit with the Arab sailor so he can be the token monkey (we've all seen "Pirates of the Caribean", right?!)