Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random Monkey Acts

Yesterday we went on a brunch cruise along the Abu Dhabi corniche. I didn't get sea sick and I had a lot of fun!

They served us champagne the whole time we were cruising and I drank a little too much - I had to come home and take a nap. Good thing Sassafrass was driving!

I decided to try some shrimp from the buffet. It tasted good, but I had a hard time peeling back the feelers and eyes, maybe next time I will ask them to do that for me - ewww!

Sassafrass bought a new ring the day before and she wore it on the cruise. This is my favorite one - I wanted to steal it for myself!

This morning we went for breakfast at Mugg & Bean. Coffee was great for my hangover, but I couldn't decide on the sugar - white? brown? or Sweet N Low?

1 comment:

Fo-Bow said...

A "DD" is a good thing to have, lil' monkey friend!

Live it up!!

-Jill