Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ah good ol' homesickness

Now that the holidays are drawing near I am feeling a little more homesick. Even just looking at the pictures from everyone's Halloween parties makes me want to see you all! I will be home in January though, so it's just a matter of a few weeks, right?

Anyway, we have settled into a regular routine of life, so it seems that our updates and happenings are becoming further and further in between. I have heard that stores here will carry turkeys closer to the holidays, so maybe you can hear about my turkey cooking adventures (as I have never cooked my own turkey before!). Places where a lot of expats go are starting to put up some holiday decorations, so we may have to spend time in those places to really feel like we are part of the season too. We are also looking forward to buying a fake tree for the house because it's just not Christmas without one. As usual we will be sure to send a lot of pictures... here we go again!

No comments: